How It Works
You choose a vehicle for a
You specify any extras such as
livery and racking
You can change the type of vehicle once
during the agreed term
Servicing and maintenance
package included as standard
- 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months rental term
- Change your vehicle once during the term*
- Pay nothing up front**
* Standard vehicles only. Handling charges apply
** Subject to credit checks
- Full service and maintenance package included
- 24/7 national breakdown recovery
- Over 50,000 vehicles and 67 branches nationwide
- Loan vehicles
- Mobile support
- Road Fund Licence included
BUSINESS VAN HIRE OPTIONS
Choose the vehicle and term, with flexibility to suit. Whatever works for you – works for us.
WE BUY, YOU RENT
For replacing old vehicles with new
- We inspect your vehicles and pay you an agreed, fair market valuation
- You choose your replacement vehicle
- Select your preferred hire option Flexible Hire or 12months+ or a combination of both
Flexibility with a short commitment
- Minimum 3-month commitment
- You can change your vehicle whenever you need
- Servicing, maintenance and breakdown cover come as standard
READY TO SPEAK TO US?
Further reading and news from our blog
Get up to date with the latest industry news, advice and insight.
Managing fleet disposals for your business
Fleet disposal is a popular phrase used by fleet managers and with good reason. It’s a crucial part of a vehicle’s lifecycle – but what is Fleet Disposal and why is it so important?
Hire, lease or buy - what's the difference?
Comparing whether it’s more cost-effective to rent, buy or lease your vans can be time-consuming. Many businesses often end up overpaying. Use our quick-reference tables to identify the key differences.
The all electric Peugeot E Expert van
The Peugeot e-Expert debuted in 2020 as part of the French car manufacturer’s plan to electrify its entire portfolio of vans. Find out everything you need to know about the e-Expert here.