Do you want to educate your drivers about safe driving practice as well as ensuring your fleet is compliant?
Northgate’s Safe Driver offers expert online courses to both drivers and fleet managers about how to reduce the risks of being out and about on the road.
In addition, a range of compliance checks are available including Driving Licence and Grey Fleet Checks and identify where you can reduce costs with a Driver Fleet Audit.
How it works
Simply give us your drivers’
details and we will register your
drivers to the platform
You’ll receive an email including
unique codes so your drivers can
access the platform
Desired courses can be completed
easily via a computer or tablet at a
time that suits you and them
- A 4-stage driver risk assessment covering driver attitude, knowledge, concentration and observation and hazard perception.
- Reporting suite and dashboard to ensure you have visibility of your overall drivers’ risk profile.
- A range of interactive e-Learning modules, designed to improve your drivers’ knowledge and driving skills covering vehicle safety checks, speed awareness and eco driving.
- Specialised training available including workshops, on the road and virtual classroom training.
Features and Benefits
- Gain full visibility of the risk areas across all your drivers, with recommended e-Learning courses depending on your drivers' scores.
- Validate your drivers’ licences with results in seconds using our automated driving licence check.
- Our Grey Fleet Checks ensure all employees owned vehicles that are for business use, have the correct insurance, up to date MOT and vehicle tax.
- Driver and Fleet Audit reviews your current fleet policy and can help improve the performance of your fleet. (ISO:39001 Road Traffic Safety Management Systems accredited services).
& e-learning modules
Following completion of an online risk assessment, your drivers are given an overall risk rating of High, Medium or Low risk as well as a breakdown for each individual section. This allows fleet managers to understand where individual drivers’ strengths and weaknesses lie and where to support in development and education. There is an extensive range of e-Learning modules available, covering some of the below.