Northgate are providing the latest Electric Vehicle (EV) options to help fleets prepare for an electric future, offering a full end-to-end solution to assist fleets through every step. Whether you choose Flexible Hire or 12months+, every vehicle comes with servicing, maintenance and 24/7 breakdown and recovery* as standard.
How it works
Contact your Account
Manager to discuss your
electric vehicle interest
Subject to normal business
and credit checks a quotation
will be provided
Receive your booking
notification followed by vehicle
Receive your electric vehicle
and have access to complimentary driver courses, video tutorials and vehicle instructions
*Call out, recovery, labour and parts will be charged if the cause is as a result of charge loss or driver fault.
** Livery options available for vehicles on a 12months+ hire agreement.
***Loan vehicle not guaranteed to be an electric vehicle.
Features and Benefits
- A range of flexible hire options available to suit your business needs
- Full service and maintenance included
- Breakdown and recovery included*
- 67 branches and workshops nationwide
- Electric vehicle consultant on hand to assist with fleet requirements and charging infrastructure
- Livery and customisation available**
- Electric Vehicle public charge card available
- Electric Vehicle Driver Risk Management training included
- Courtesy and replacement vehicles included as standard***
DRIVE TO ZERO
With the UK's long-term plan to transition to zero emissions transport, Northgate is prepared to support your business through every stage of your EV journey from strategy to implementation and beyond.
We have the knowledge and tools needed to transition your fleets to Electric Vehicles, in a way that makes financial and practical sense